1. Indianapolis Colts – Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. Washington Redskins – Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
3. Minnesota Vikings – Matt Kalil, OT, USC
4. Cleveland Browns – Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
6. St. Louis Rams – Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma St
7. Jacksonville Jaguars – Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina
8. Miami Dolphins – Fletcher Cox, DT, Mississippi St
9. Carolina Panthers – Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College
10. Buffalo Bills – Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
11. Kansas City Chiefs – David DeCastro, G, Stanford
12. Seattle Seahawks – Chandler Jones, DE, Syracuse
13. Arizona Cardinals – Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
14. Dallas Cowboys – Mark Barron, S, Alabama
15. Philadelphia Eagles – Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
16. New York Jets – Quinton Coples, DE, UNC
17. Cincinnati Bengals – Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
18. San Diego Chargers – Michael Brockers, DT/DE, LSU
19. Chicago Bears – Whitney Mercilus, DE, Illinois
20. Tennessee Titans – Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis
21. Cincinnati Bengals – Courtney Upshaw, DE, Alabama
22. Cleveland Browns – Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
23. Detroit Lions – Cordy Glenn, G/T, Georgia
24. Pittsburgh Steelers – Dont’a Hightower, ILB, Alabama
25. Denver Broncos – Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan St
26. Houston Texans – Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
27. New England Patriots – Shea McClellin, OLB, Boise St
28. Green Bay Packers – Nick Perry, OLB, USC
29. Baltimore Ravens – Peter Konz, G/C, Wisconsin
30. San Francisco 49ers – Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech
31. New England Patriots – Harrison Smith, S, Notre Dame
32. New York Giants – Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford.
Happy Sean? I put Jones to the Hawks at 12. He really has generated a lot of buzz in the past 10 days or so. People think he will continue to develop on his natural ability and can become an elite pass rusher.
At #8 I just get the feeling that the Dolphins are going to pass on Tannehill. The Browns taking him at 22 would make more sense and is probably a more appropriate place for him to be selected.
I have never been more happy about anything in my life. There may have been this one blood test I took back in the day, but that is all I could come up with.
I have also never been so excited to watch the 1st round. I feel like there are so many good players this year. I anticipate at least 5 trades in just the 1st round!!
And I feel like after the Top 6 guys (Luck, RG3, Richardson, Claiborne, Kalil and Blackmon) that it's all up in the air. You hear about guys going as high as #7 and as low as #20.
Post a Comment