The Vince McMahon Group
as in NO CHANCE... No chance in hell that I'm rooting for them
San Antonio Spurs
- Tim Duncan looks like an alien and complains about EVERY call that goes against him. In short... he is infuriating. - 1,000 points.
- Tony Parker. Tony Parker is French and screws a Hollywood starlet. He destroyed the Sonics every time he played us. - 500 points,
- Manu Ginobli. The NBA hasn't seen a collection of players more annoying since the mid-90's Sacramento Queens. He's a flopper. I hate him. -10,000,000 points
- They're fine I suppose. 0 points
- They've won enough. -100 points
- High Def. Greg Popovich. - 50 points
Total: -10,001,650 points
- Most of them aren't there anymore, but I still can't get over the most annoying group of players ever assembled. Mike Bibby, Doug Christie, Valde Divac, and Brad Miller. I'm probably forgetting someone, but GAWD!!! I hate these whiny, floppy little pricks. -1,000,000 points
- They have good fans. Their owners are tyring to move em to Vegas and they still show up for the most part. Good job. + 50 points
- They could use one. + 50 points
- The Maloofs are rich playboys from Vegas. I'm jealous. - 100 points
Total: -1,000,000 points
New York Knicks
- Nate Robinson is a punk ass. - 1000 points
- Jerome James is a lazy loser. But he did create one of the more memorable Sonics moments for me which occurred when he had 4 consecutive points and a blocked shot. + 1 point
- Starbury is a nut case. + 3 points
- New Yorkers. - 1000 points
- They have a couple. - 50 points
- Keith Green's favorite team. + 1 point
Total: - 2047 points
- The whole group as a whole bugs me. They always act like they're entitled to something. -50 points
- Rasheed is hilarious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKqFg7Tuocg 1 point.
- They started the Malice at the Palace. - 100 points
- Check. -100 points.
- Mason. Their announcer. Shut up dude. You're lame. MIIIIIIIINUS POOOOOINTS. - 500 points.
Total: - 749 points
- They've got some great players that would be fun to root for. TT, Deng, Rose, etc. + 250 points
- See, here we go. They've got too many, and I never like Jordan anyway so... - 500 points
- Screw the Bulls, the only people who root for them are the Mark's from Elko types. - 100 points
Total: - 350 points
Los Angeles Lakers
- Kobe's a prick. -100 points
- Vlad Rad is a weirdo. + 3 pts
- A bunch of movie stars, wannabes, and posers. -46 pts
- They've won enough. - 100 pts
- The Zen Master. Would be fun to see him beat Red's record. +25 pts
Total: -218 pts
- Jesus Shuttlesworth. Ray Allen was a joy to root for as a Sonic, vastly underrated in the league, and from all indications a real solid dude. I missed him in Seattle. +1000 points.
- Kevin Garnett. This guy's a phoney. His post championship reactions were comical. As in... what's wrong with this guy. He's trying to hard. In short, I hate him more than Mr. Petchow hates vermin. - 500 points.
- Lame Boston fans. Not all of them. But most of them. Most annoying fans in sports right now. - 500 points.
- Boston's won enough. If I'm not rooting for a Seattle team, I'd like it to be for a city who hasn't won anything in awhile. -100 points
Total: -100 Points
There's the first grouping... more to come tomorrow. I know you can't wait gang.