Since the last list gave us record traffic, I thought we'd try tag-teams as well.
10. Spike Piledriver, Powers of Pain
To be honest, I can't remember if this was their finisher or not. But even if it wasn't this, I mean, it had to be something bad ass. Did you see these dudes!?!? They were HUGE!!! This list was hard to make.
9. M N M, Snapshot
This move wasn't great, it's just the latest and possibly last tag team I know of that actually had a finishing move.
8. The Hardy Boys, Twist of Fate / Swanton Bomb
Can't put em any higher 'cuz it's really just two comboed single moves.
7. The Eliminators, LegSweep /Roundhouse
THis move was cool, but I guess I never really saw them do it.
6. The Rockers, Tons of shit...
I'd love to put these guys higher, but let's face it... they didn't have a signature finishing move. They could beat opponents any number of ways.
5. Demolition, Second rope elbow drop onto opponent who's being held over a knee.
Always looked painful
4. Hart Foundation, The one where the Anvil hold him up and then Hitman clotheslines the hell out of him.
3. Power & Glory, Super-Plex/Top Rope Body Splash
The most underrated finisher (until now) of all time. When they hit this timing right it was AWESOME!
2. Legion of Doom, Doomsday Device
There was always a chance that these guys would kill someone every time they tried this move.
1. The Dudley Boys, 3-D
Perfect finisher. Uses both members, and they could hit it out of nowhere. Good shit.