In an effort to bring the mustacheers the best coverage they can find, I plan on watching every single game that it televised, and stay married. ESPN 3 with the the 4 games at a time is going to make it a little easier. So far I have made it one day and judging from the email my wife just sent me of all the things I need to do when I get home, it was a good run guys!! Any who... while I was watching Presbyterian College and Wake Forest, this happened:
Pretty awesome huh.
In other news,
- Jacory Harris, Terrelle Pryor, Matt Barkley are awesome. To quote a co-worker of mine, Kiffin doesnt like his boys tackling in practice, apparently not in games either. Miami and Ohio State do.
- South Carolina will be a top 5 team at the end of the year
- Tino Sinseri is not the 2nd coming of Dan Marino
- Pittsburgh will not be ranked at the end of the year
- Someone will kick Kyle Whittingham in the nuts for his absolute bushleague behavior (That shit wont fly in the Pac-10 son)